Pope honors victims of Soviet and Nazi crimes in Baltics
Pope Francis paid tribute Sunday to Lithuanians who suffered and died during Soviet and Nazi occupations on the day the country remembers the near-extermination of its centuries-old Jewish community during the Holocaust. Francis began his second day in the Baltics in Lithuania's second city, Kaunas,...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "LA Times"
- At the new Toma Micheladas in Northridge, just text for a michelada
- A Star Is Born: Lucas Hedges turns 22 today
- Review: ‘Mary Poppins Returns,' and she really shouldn't have
- Tulare County man shoots neighbor's dog for urinating on his lawn, officials say
- A museum of 'disgusting' food provokes, but fails to enlighten
- 2019 SAG Award nominations: The five biggest TV snubs and surprises
- 10 gift ideas for your white elephant game on a budget
- British Prime Minister Theresa May to face no-confidence vote by her own party's lawmakers
- Grupos de migrantes marchan al consulado de Estados Unidos en Tijuana exigiendo reparaciones económicas
- John Prine reflects on 3 Grammy nominations, other accolades during triumphant year in music
- Lakers co-owner Jesse Buss looks to dish his home court in Westwood
- What we learned from the Kings' 4-3 OT loss to the Sabres
- The five biggest snubs and surprises from the SAG film nominations
- 2019 Screen Actors Guild Award nominations: The full list
- Podcast: Why aren't more NBA fans taking notice of Tobias Harris and the Clippers?
- 'A Star Is Born,' 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' and 'Ozark' lead the 25th annual SAG nominations
- Michael Flynn's lawyers say his lie to FBI is ‘uncharacteristic,' and request probation and community service
- Michael Cohen, Trump's longtime lawyer, faces sentencing in New York
- Step 1: Scout the setting; Step 2: Interview the locals; Step 3: Write 'Leave No Trace'
- James Patterson made $86 million in 2018, topping the list of the world's highest-paid authors
The headlines of Very International People
The 'If Beale Street Could Talk' Costumes Help Bring James Baldwin's 1974...
"If Beale Street Could Talk" is, at heart, a beautiful love story. Yes, writer and director Barry Jenkins's adaptation of James Baldwin's 1974 novel - which rings very true in...
KARL LAGERFELD Paris Is Seeking A Public Relations Intern In New York, NY
The Public Relations internship provides individuals an immersive experience in the function and mechanism of Public Relations at a fashion brand. Candidates will be exposed to...
Nostalgia and Royalty Topped Google's Fashion Searches in 2018
It's been a long 12 months, and before we kick 2018 to the curb, we're looking back at all of the most memorable, game-changing fashion and beauty things that went down. Follow...
Be in to win one of four Goodbye Outdoor Adventure Packs, valued at $150 each
Be in to win one of four Goodbye Outdoor Adventure Packs, valued at $150 each. Outdoors is beautiful, healing and fun. It can be also very hard on your skin, from bugs to...
Paul Wilmot Communications Is Hiring An Account Executive, Beauty In New...
Paul Wilmot Communications is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Account Executive to join its thriving Beauty Team. The ideal candidate will support the senior staff on...
20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS
This weekend you get 20% discount on all home items from Athropologie. Perfecting timing to get your holiday gifts! In this post some of my favorite Anthropolgie items...
37 of the Best Anthropologie Gifts You Can Score for $50 or Less
Anthropologie is an abject haven for gift-giving. Not only is the store loaded with luxe clothing and accessories, it's also filled to the brim with charming one-off items that...
Meghan Markle's Nails Broke the Biggest Royal Tradition & Here's Why
Everyone knows Meghan Markle isn't the best when it comes to royal traditions, from her love for messy buns to the time she took a selfie with a fan. And though, in recent...
For your travel bucket list: Five luxury train journeys in Asia
Rail travel might seem archaic in today's world, however, picture what you have been missing out on - experiencing exotic destinations through breath-taking panoramic views of...
Report Concludes USOC Failed to Act on Nassar Allegations
An independent report commissioned by the U.S. Olympic Committee in the wake of the Larry Nassar sexual abuse scandal at USA Gymnastics concludes that top USOC executives did...