Newport Harbor boys' water polo claims South Coast Tournament title
Newport Harbor High boys' water polo junior Tommy Kennedy definitely looked like he was going to make a cross pass to senior Jack White late in the third quarter of the South Coast Tournament title match. Kennedy held the ball high and glanced at White, but that was before whipping a no-look goal...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "LA Times"
- College basketball: No. 11 Michigan State overcomes loss of Nick Ward to beat Ohio State
- The Times' high school baseball rankings
- Tiger Woods tied for 13th heading into final stretch of Genesis Open at Riviera
- Salad chopped on the Disney Hall stage kicks off 24 hours of Fluxus-ing
- As Islamic State's caliphate withers, the fate of its foreign-born members looms over European nations
- Dodgers giving Walker Buehler the 'slow-playing' treatment after heavy 2018 workload
- Red-light runner held in alleged drunken-driving crash that killed 4 in Santa Ana, police say
- Albert Pujols upbeat about his health: ‘I'm really excited with where I'm at right now'
- Takeaways from Kings' 4-2 loss to Boston Bruins
- Experts skeptical that a Trump border wall would reduce human trafficking
- Box office: ‘Alita: Battle Angel' leads underwhelming Presidents Day weekend
- Oscars: Why ‘Black Panther' deserves to win best picture
- Softball standout Maya Brady, who's headed to UCLA, gets inspiration from her uncle Tom Brady
- White House indicates Trump would veto disapproval of emergency
- Girls' water polo: Southern California Regional pairings
- Review: For Nat King Cole in ‘Lights Out,' smiles on camera but ugly truths behind the scenes
- Ginsburg expected to return to Supreme Court bench Tuesday
- Earthquake: 3.4 quake strikes near Tehachapi, Calif
- Earthquake: 3.7 quake strikes near Sonoma, Calif
- Indie Focus: Culture and commerce collide in ‘Birds of Passage'
The headlines of Very International People
Warm weather means an 'incredible' early grape harvest in Marlborough
Workers get unusual early call up as Marlborough's hot weather ripens grapes early.
British airline FlyBMI cancels all flights as company files for administration
British regional airline Flybmi delivers passenger flights to 24 destinations, including Brussels, Leeds, Munich and Bristol but announced it is suspending all operations.
Country star Miranda Lambert reveals secret marriage
The country singer has moved on from Blake Shelton and married new love Brendan Mcloughlin.
The world's best horse-riding holidays
We've picked ten of the world's best horse-riding breaks, from Cheshire in the UK to Jamaica.
On board the Alaskan Hurricane Turn Train that passengers can flag down at...
Train journeys tend to start and end at railway stations. But in Alaska they do things a little differently - and run a service called the Hurricane Turn Train, which stops...
Our top 10 picks from the newly launched Ralph Lauren store in Delhi
Known for its understated elegance, classic cuts, and easy silhouettes, iconic luxury brand Ralph Lauren has opened doors to its swanky new store at Delhi's The Chanakya...
Plant de zon met zomerbollen
Plant zomerbollen in de lente en je tuin baadt het volgende seizoen in een kleurrijk bloementapijt. Met een beetje geluk bloeien de zonnekloppers van juni tot en met oktober...
One ale of a course! Beer Lovers' Marathon gives runners the opportunity to...
The Beer Lovers' Marathon, held in the city of Liege, gives those taking part the opportunity to sample 15 different Belgian beers as they complete the 26-mile course.
A stunning video tour of America's most expensive hotel room - the penthouse...
The Mark in New York features five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a living room, dining room and a stunning rooftop terrace. And this video allows you to snoop around it all.
Travellers reveal some of the scariest and creepiest experiences
Globetrotters on US-based internet forum Reddit have described all manner of nerve-shredding experiences - and some appear to have been lucky to live to tell the tale.