Newport Harbor boys' water polo claims South Coast Tournament title
Newport Harbor High boys' water polo junior Tommy Kennedy definitely looked like he was going to make a cross pass to senior Jack White late in the third quarter of the South Coast Tournament title match. Kennedy held the ball high and glanced at White, but that was before whipping a no-look goal...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "LA Times"
- Plan to phase out pepper spray this year at L.A.'s juvenile halls hits a potential snag
- Amanda Kolson Hurley says suburbs were sites of experimentation - and could be again
- Robert Mueller to testify publicly to Congress on July 17
- Review: Zombies are the threat in the dark fairy tale ‘Endzeit - Ever After'
- Former L.A. building inspector fined $100,00 for moonlighting on city project he oversaw
- Entrevista a Oswaldo Zavala: La narcocultura, un reflejo ingenuo, intelectualmente pobre y sin imaginación
- Rent control could be back on the California ballot in 2020
- A year ago he went on vacation to Vietnam. Now he faces 12 years in prison
- ‘Fair Pay to Play' one step closer to reality for college athletes in California
- 'The Office' will leave Netflix for NBCUniversal's new streaming service in 2021
- Michael B. Jordan and Riz Ahmed want to see more diversity reflected onscreen
- LACMA opposition group vows to keep fighting the museum's Zumthor plan
- Torrance Catholic school case leads to rift on 9th Circuit
- Women's World Cup: U.S. isn't sweating short break before playing France
- Review: ‘Ophelia,' starring Daisy Ridley, zeroes in on Shakepeare's fatal femme
- Migración, el tema inesperado para AMLO
- San Francisco bans the sale of electronic cigarettes
- Women's World Cup: Netherlands defeats Japan on late penalty kick
- Women's World Cup: Jill Ellis finds a successful balance in coaching U.S. in championship
- California trails in regulating high-interest loans. This bill could finally rein them in
The headlines of Very International People
How much Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry's Frogmore Cottage renovations...
Apparently the Duke and Duchess dipped into their own funds - and there was no yoga studio in sight.
The World's 50 Best Restaurants: Spain and Denmark lead the way
Hayley Williams' Cult-Favorite Hair Color Line Is Launching at Sally Beauty
Back in 2016, Paramore singer Hayley Williams launched Good Dye Young, a line of vibrant hair dye, with her longtime stylist Brian O' Connor. The brand took off, landing in...
The World's 50 Best Restaurants 2019: The Chairman debuts at No. 41 and...
Every Impeccable Street Style Look from Paris Fashion Week Men's...
Every fashion week in 2019 has been filled with jaw-dropping street style, and now we're entering into the next leg: Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020. If you're like me...
Red, White and Blue Accessories Worth Adding to Your Fourth of July Rotation
If you're anything like me, your wardrobe isn't particularly red, or blue, or white. It's not very star-adorned or stripe-riddled, either. It's, by all definitions, normal and...
Boutique PR Agency in NYC Seeks Beauty PR Assistant
Autumn PR is a full service boutique public relations agency located in New York City, specializing in beauty and fine jewelry. We are looking for a Public Relations Assistant...
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spend Rs 21 crore public funds on Frogmore...
Weekly Obsessions: Louis Vuitton's ArtyCapucines bag, Sulwhasoo...
As editors at Lifestyle Asia, we're privileged to get a first look at the most exciting new luxury goods daily, but with so many new releases rolling out all the time, it's all...
Douze photographes canadiens partagent la nature qu'ils adorent
La biodiversité du Canada est une pierre angulaire de notre mode de vie. Maintenant plus que jamais, nous devons allier nos efforts pour protéger la nature. Les gens protègent...