Maryland warehouse shooting victim was a newlywed
On the day he died, Sunday Aguda had a new job and new wife. They had been planning to celebrate his birthday, just three days away. But he never reached 45 years old. Thursday morning, Aguda went for his break outside a Rite Aid warehouse in Harford County, Md. He found himself in the path of...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "LA Times"
- Essential California: A million buildings face high wildfire risk
- Seven women, seven juicy roles: The Envelope's Actress Roundtable
- 7-year-old Jakelin Caal Maquin died at the border. What happened to her is not an aberration
- Stoned on pot, but clear-eyed about legalization's threat to California's legendary cannabis culture
- Before ‘Schitt's Creek's' holiday special, Dan Levy on the show's queer intimacy and right-wing fans
- Does UC care more about Californians or higher-paying foreign students?
- A federal judge's anti-Obamacare ruling is a major gift to Democrats for 2020
- Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security advisor, faces sentencing for lying to the FBI
- Why being from California isn't an albatross around any presidential candidate's neck
- Russian interference in the election was worse than we thought
- The world needs great strides to fight global warming. Climate talks in Poland delivered only baby steps
- Pandering to his base is backing Trump into a corner
- Did Jerry Brown do enough on climate change?
- There's no shortage of real outrages these days. L.A. Unified doesn't need to overreact to a perceived one
- From the Archives: The former Buena Vista Reservoir
- Bars in Los Angeles, San Francisco could stay open until 4 a.m. under new bill
- Bars in Los Angeles and San Francisco could stay open until 4 a.m. under new bill
- For the Record
- NBA: James Harden scores 47 as Rockets outlast Jazz
- Clippers fall to Trail Blazers 131-127
The headlines of Very International People
8 places to celebrate New Year's Eve in Thailand this 2018
If caging yourself in a house and surrounding yourself on New Year's Eve with food, a feast , family, a Christmas tree and, of course, candy has been your most regular...
How To Make The Best Tourtière, Ever
Tourtière is a holiday classic with a lot of variations, but we can't get enough of this traditional dish. Whether you plan to make our classic tourtière recipe or your own for...
Celebrity Stylist Is Hiring A Showroom Assistant In New York, NY
Looking for a person who encompasses the basics of styling with an interest in fashion. Should have strong work ethic, and a drive for success. Must also be a team player, and...
2019 Home Decor Trend: Southwestern Decor Is the New Boho
Bohemian decor has long offered us a way to make our homes feel simultaneously warmer, more welcoming and more interesting. But according to Etsy's 2019 trend report , a new...
Massimo Bonini Is Hiring A Wholesale Director In New York, NY
Massimo Bonini is looking for a motivated candidate with commercial background in fashion luxury and contemporary, with experience in sales. The ideal applicant will be a...
Miss Universe 1994 Sushmita Sen congratulates Miss Universe 2018 Catriona...
8 of the best Christmas dinners to book in Hong Kong right now
'Tis the season to cheer as Christmas brings an endless bout of festive gatherings, social happy hours and decadent gourmet feasts around town. This Christmas, there's much...
The Evolution of the Kardashian Christmas Card, from the '80s to Now
For the Kardashian-Jenners, the annual Kardashian Christmas card is a holiday tradition as commonplace as Santa Clause or a tree. Each December, with the exception of a couple...
Brabus flips a Mercedes G-Class into a 4×4 off-road beast
Over the years, Brabus, the German aftermarket tuning company known for architecting outlandish remodels of luxury cars, has made a name for itself by reworking the Mercedes...
Gallery: Koi Fashion Gala - Winter Wonderland by Kwankao
Following the success of Roberto Cavalli Tribute Fashion Gala in August and the Paris Bonsoir Retrospective Tribute to Christian Dior in October, the Los Angeles-originated KOI...