Maryland warehouse shooting victim was a newlywed
On the day he died, Sunday Aguda had a new job and new wife. They had been planning to celebrate his birthday, just three days away. But he never reached 45 years old. Thursday morning, Aguda went for his break outside a Rite Aid warehouse in Harford County, Md. He found himself in the path of...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "LA Times"
- Prepárese: La nieve ha llegado a todo el sur de California
- La Cañada's Garcia falls in round of 16 in wrestling state meet
- Man who shot at Napa County deputy had been deported three times, authorities say
- Weekend Picks: Chekhov like you haven't seen before, L.A. Opera's ‘The Loser' and more
- Southern California doctors arrested in opioid prescription crackdown
- La Habra cornerback Clark Phillips III is fast becoming a favorite of college recruiters
- Jenifer Lewis addresses Jussie Smollett at Essence's Black Women in Hollywood luncheon
- Dodgers outfielder Alex Verdugo has little else to prove in minor leagues
- Naima J. Keith, artistic force behind the California African American Museum, is headed for LACMA
- A timeline of how the Jussie Smollett case unfolded
- Housing versus education: In Oakland, teachers are priced out and on the picket line
- At Fendi, big bows, tall collars and a touching tribute to Karl Lagerfeld
- New-look Clippers benefit from early trade deadline
- Progress has been scant since Trump's last summit with North Korean leader
- NBA proposes lowering age of draft eligibility to 18 with players' union
- Michael Jackson estate sues HBO over 'Leaving Neverland' documentary
- National Enquirer's biggest investors include California taxpayers and state workers
- Allies balk at Trump administration bid to block Chinese firm from cutting-edge telecom markets
- Oscars producers on landing Queen, going host-less and dealing with this year's 'curveballs'
- Asylum seekers sent back to Mexico under Trump policy face another challenge - finding a lawyer
The headlines of Very International People
Review: Eye of the storm at Hamilton Gardens Arts Festival
Who: Pax Assadi, Eye of the storm
See Inside Duchess Meghan's Posh Baby Shower Penthouse Suite
If ever there was a baby shower location that was befitting of a duchess, it would be The Mark Hotel in New York City. It was revealed on Wednesday that the Duchess of Sussex...
Nest samen met La Maison Victor in de winkelrekken
Vrijdag 22 februari ligt het maartnummer van Nest in de kiosk. Voor maar 11.95 euro koop je 'm samen met La Maison Victor.
Must Read: Kim Kardashion Is Suing Missguided, Interest in Chanel Spikes...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Thursday. Kim Kardashion is suing Missguided This is not the week to mess with a Kardashian: Kim, who's spent the first...
See What All of Your Favorite Celebrities Wore to the Brit Awards
The most memorable moment of Wednesday's 2019 Brit Awards was unequivocally the one that involved Beyoncé: She recorded a remote acceptance speech (dressed in an excellent...
The newest Jardin de Paradis collection from Outhouse is perfect for 2019 brides
Outhouse jewels by sisters Kaabia and Sasha Grewal is an unorthodox jewellery label that has been a staple in editorials since 2012. Sophisticated and dramatic, this jewellery...
Karl Lagerfeld Lives on Through His Final Collection for Fendi, Fall 2019
Outside of the Fendi runway show on Thursday in Milan was the usual crowd of bottlenecking lines, loiterers and a group of anti-fur protesters, but inside was a whole different...
Meghan Markle spent Rs 3.6 crore on secret baby shower in New York. Details here
Inside the costs of Meghan Markle's Manhattan baby shower
Travel for the five day party event alone is estimated to have cost US$250,000.
Brit Awards 2019: Bold styles and see-through dresses hit the red carpet
From see-through dresses to feathered frocks, this red carpet certainly wasn't a dull one.