Calendar Letters: TV show doesn't reflect Hawaii
Regarding “Old Spells, New Magic” : Yvonne Villarreal missed the point when she asked Peter Lenkov about hiring Latino writers because his reboot of “Magnum P.I.” stars a Mexican American. The real question is why does the show not star an Asian/Pacific Islander , who constitute...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "LA Times"
- Gary Woodland feels at ease in the U.S. Open driver's seat
- Feedback: After the Tonys, readers want to know - are awards shows broken?
- Phil Mickelson won't get that elusive U.S. Open title this week
- Odds are, Lakers will be the NBA favorites
- Auto review: Sedans are dead? No one told Honda, whose new Civic is sleeker and sportier
- Guatemala goes to polls amid uncertainty, deep divisions
- At the Mexico vs. Cuba Gold Cup game, it's all about the pre-match entertainment
- Anthony Davis bio: From Chicago to NBA superstar
- Women's World Cup on TV: Sweden looks for convincing result
- Lakers had to trade for Anthony Davis, otherwise they waste LeBron James
- Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen uses setback as motivation
- How great is Anthony Davis? He's in a class with Wilt, Kareem, Shaq and Kobe
- Her surreal journey: From a horrific car crash to modeling to the Women's World Cup
- Pilot of vintage warplane killed in Santa Susana Mountains crash near Porter Ranch
- Lakers agree to trade for Pelicans superstar Anthony Davis
- LGBTQ pride flag is stolen from O.C. fairgrounds in Costa Mesa
- Three people escape with minor injuries after small-engine plane crashes in Upland
- Buried alive in beans: ‘Grain entrapment' calls for specialized rescue training
- Women's World Cup: Jill Ellis embraces challenge as U.S. prepares for Chile
- Women's clinic under construction in Alabama could lead to new fight over abortions
The headlines of Very International People
DadsDoHairToo Shares Adorable Scenes Of Dads Doing Their Daughters' Hair
These dads take hairstyling seriously, and it shows.
‘There Is So Much More Devastation Than Most People Realize': 4 Women On...
This past spring, as temperatures and water levels rose, extreme flooding hit communities in central and eastern Canada hard. As water levels hit record highs-and...
Must Read: Carine Roitfeld Stages First CR Runway Show, Taylor Swift...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. Carine Roitfeld stages first CR Runway show at Pitti UomoCarine Roitfeld and LuisaViaRoma presented a fashion show...
British Airways staffs ENTIRE flight with dads and their sons and daughters...
The flight, from Heathrow to San Diego in California, departed with help from father and daughter and father and son teams working across the airline's operation.
Maya Erskine on ‘PEN15' Season 2 & Countering Asian-American Stereotypes in...
A couple years before she started writing PEN15, Maya Erskine read the script for a rom com called Plus One. The film had already been cast, but its creators-Erskine's New York...
Jill Roberts Is Hiring A Retail / Wholesale Office Assistant In Los Angeles
Contemporary Women's Apparel Retail/Wholesale Company seeks Office Assistant to aid in all back office functions of our thriving business. We operate in a fast paced and...
Inside Disneyland's new Star Wars Galaxy's Edge theme park
Galaxy's Edge is the new £770million 14-acre Star Wars tribute at Disneyland California. The Daily Mail's Tamara Hinson ventured inside to find out if it lives up to the hype.
Pests vanquished in their hundreds around Ōhaupō peat lakes
Nearly 500 mammalian pests near Ōhaupō have been eliminated.
Dive in. outdoors! Try one of our top ten British lidos
By the time schools break up there will be more than 125 outdoor pools to dive into. There are some sublime swimming spots spread across the UK, from Scotland to Cambridge.
How to spend 48 hours in the ancient Spanish port city of Cadiz
Divided into old town and new, Cadiz is said to be the oldest continually inhabited city in Western Europe. The Mail on Sunday's Adam Turner spent a couple of days seeing what...