Calendar Letters: TV show doesn't reflect Hawaii
Regarding “Old Spells, New Magic” : Yvonne Villarreal missed the point when she asked Peter Lenkov about hiring Latino writers because his reboot of “Magnum P.I.” stars a Mexican American. The real question is why does the show not star an Asian/Pacific Islander , who constitute...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "LA Times"
- College basketball: Nick Ward's big night helps Michigan State win in a rout
- Sierra Nevada snowpack on track to shrink up to 79% by the end of the century, new study finds
- Enforcing gun background check law a priority, Nevada's incoming attorney general says
- Patient who broke out of his restraints steals ambulance and leads officers on pursuit
- John Wall scores 40 to lead the Wizards past the Lakers
- Cardi B closed Rolling Loud with a celebratory set, until Offset committed a made-for-social-media moment gone wrong
- The Times' boys' basketball rankings
- Noelle Quinn, a legend at Bishop Montgomery and WNBA champ, develops another talent: Coaching
- Up next for the Ducks: Monday at Pittsburgh
- Raiders help Bengals snap five-game losing streak
- Review: Taylor Mac's 'Holiday Sauce,' a madcap brew of Christmas spirit, extra spicy
- NFL: Colts shut out Cowboys; Lions hurt by special teams in 14-13 loss
- Artist Shepard Fairey said he will insist on removal of his own mural if LAUSD paints over controversial artwork at school
- Pete Davidson makes a brief appearance on last new 'Saturday Night Live' of 2018
- White House moves toward government shutdown, vowing 'whatever is necessary' to secure money for a border wall
- Clippers look to rebound with home games after so much time on the road
- High school basketball: Saturday's scores
- Bomb kills 8 in Syrian town held by Turkish-backed forces, activists report
- Officials press forward with emergency plan following string of collapses at Del Mar bluffs
- San Diego auditing marijuana dispensaries as tax revenue starts to roll in
The headlines of Very International People
The Evolution of the Kardashian Christmas Card, from the '80s to Now
For the Kardashian-Jenners, the annual Kardashian Christmas card is a holiday tradition as commonplace as Santa Clause or a tree. Each December, with the exception of a couple...
20 Under-$20 Metallic Beauty Products for Your Boldest Holiday Makeup Look
From blinged-out hair accessories to bright red lipstick and velvet shoes for a grand entrance, holiday party season is all about indulging in excess...at least when it comes...
Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut embrace preppy chic
Alia Bhatt and Kangana Ranaut put the spotlight on school-girl style...
A holiday tradition celebrating poo
It has a pleasantly subversive quality, naughty but nice
Did Meghan Markle persuade Prince Harry to ditch a royal Christmas tradition?
Prince Harry is said to be ditching a royal Christmas tradition this year at the request of his wife.
Passionate environmentalist couple let passengers participate in...
Under the spreading fingers of sunlight, MV Flightless, Pure Salt's charter boat, cruises through briny Fiordland waters up to 100 meters deep. The boat circumnavigates the...
Glamping at Clifton Station: The sixth generation of a Hawke's Bay family...
The sixth generation of a Hawke's Bay farming family is bringing style to an historic landscape. Words: Ann Warnock Photos: Tessa Chrisp Tom Gordon of Clifton Station isn't a...
Recipe: Perfumed Punch
A fruity non-alcoholic drink, fit for a festive feast. Recipe: Ruth Pretty 500ml apple and guava juice 500ml pineapple juice 60ml Monin pomegranate syrup 60ml Monin almond...
What's On: Tom Scott's Ma & Da season presented by Giltrap Audi
Ginette McDonald and her daughter Kate McGill both play the old and young Joan respectively. Tom Scott's Ma & Da season presented by Giltrap Audi. An Auckland Theatre Company...
12 Vegetarian Slow-Cooker Soups and Stews That'll Get You Through the Season
When it comes to slow-cooking, meat usually gets to have all the fun. But there are tons of vegetarian slow-cooker soup recipes that are just as delicious, impressive and easy...