From Post Card Man to Library Man: The incredible journey of Maharashtra entrepreneur Pradeep Lokhande
Posted On: May 14, 2019 | Posted By: DNA India
...the incredible journey of Maharashtra entrepreneur Pradeep Lokhande who is committed to spreading the written wordContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "DNA India"
- 'Raavan is the darkest book I have written': Amish
- The circle of life and death
- Tantalisingly Turkish! Flavoursome food at Miniya-Turk will send your gustatory sense on an overdrive
- It's only words. An excerpt from the book of poetry, Love Without A Story!
- Asian comfort at Chimichurri
- Beef festival in Kolkata called off as organisers received over 300 threat calls
- Conspiracy theories
- Hello Sweden!
- Nuggets from New Zealand
- When your burger's made of fries!
- Of chalk and cheese, and yin and yang
- Get 'curry'ied away!
- Kavita Seth: For better or verse
- Planning a trip to Goa? 5 places to stay for an unforgettable experience!
- Turn up the heat with boiler suits, here's how!
- Zara's theme
- Where cheating's good for the tummy!
- A man of contradictions
- Happy Birthday Ruskin Bond: Some famous quotes by the author that capture beauty of life
The headlines of Very International People
Be in to win one of four dining packs of Revive Bites, valued at $20
Be in to win one of four ‘DASH'board dining packs of Revive Bites, valued at $20. Revive Bites are Revive Cafe's latest healthy, convenient new energy balls for breakfast or...
Be in to win a fly-in-and-stay weekend at Garden Marlborough, valued at $1600
It is 26 years since a trio of mad gardeners dreamt up an event to celebrate their local gardens and bring other garden-crazy folks together. The famed Garden Marlborough...
Royal Ascot: Prince William and Kate join the Queen for a day at the races
It's one of the top events on the British royal calendar and a favourite for anyone who loves a good hat.
Is a tiny Wellington apartment 'fit for two' emblematic of a rental crisis?
A central city apartment advertised for rent online has drawn some criticism due to its seemingly tiny size but some say Kiwis need to embrace living in smaller spaces.
Bella Hadid Apologizes For Offensive Picture After Furious Backlash
The model said her photo was an "honest mistake" after many fans accused her of racism.
Cafe Chat: Greek food 'fit for the gods' promised at new Christchurch venue
Victoria St establishment's menu includes classics with a modern twist.
OMG! Twitter Is Convinced That Taylor Swift Just Came Out As Bisexual in Her...
A lot is happening in Taylor Swift's new video. For PRIDE Month, the songstress gathered a handful of friends from the LGBTQ+ community for the visuals for “You Need to Calm...
A Bit of a Bare Chest Was a Street Style Hit Milan Fashion Week Men's
We're onto the last leg of men's fashion month, and it seems like the street style crowd gets a little more daring with each city. Milan Fashion Week Men's came to an end on...
Qatar Airways named best airline at 2019 Skytrax awards, easyJet second in...
This year the Skytrax World Airline Awards ceremony was held at the Paris Air Show. Other notable winners included Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, American Airlines and Air France.
Photos Of Gloria Vanderbilt's Most Iconic Fashion Moments
The denim designer died Monday at age 95 after leaving a memorable impact on the fashion world.